PNO offers dedicated services for European and national associations that will help you and your members to keep abreast about funding opportunities. We provide strategic advice on how to strengthen your sectors’ position towards present and future incentive programmes. Our services include:
- an up-to-date on-line information service for association members, with a selection of searchable and relevant (EU) grant programmes for your sector;
- pro-active awareness activities with association members to create visibility as well as the opportunities for the sector to participate to (EU) funding projects;
- brokerage activities, to timely select relevant EU funding opportunities, project ideas and facilitate consortium building;
- delivering an EU funding workshop or training for association members;
- pro-actively stimulating and developing a number of EU Horizon 2020 projects in line with the associations research and innovation policy;
- the development of position papers, and Innovation Partnership documents, as input for the discussion with the European Commission to position your members (sector).
Depending on our services delivered, it will always result in a useful and concrete result for your association and its members. Examples are:
Want to know more? Contact us.
- a fully operational grant search engine for you association members;
- a fully organized brokerage event and follow up of the event with successful consortia building and high quality EU grant applications;
- a well-organized positioning of your sector towards the European Commission.